Short-term rentals have taken the world by storm. And mid-term rentals are now on the rise. Over the past two decades, the bed and breakfast type business has fallen prey to the more scalable short-term rental model. And the mid-term rental model is becoming a more viable alternative for travelling industry professionals. Real estate investors are quickly realizing that they can capitalize on the long-term equity gain of rental properties with the cash flow of hotels in one highly-lucrative asset class. Thus, the rise of the short-term and mid-term rental strategy, VRBO, and Airbnb investments were born.
Arguably the most prolific new voices of our time in business and ministry: short-term and mid-term rental investors and business couple Kenyon R. Dudley and Coach Jasmine Dudley are giving you the whole strategy when it comes to investing in short and mid-term rental properties.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to invest in real estate without owning properties
- How to invest in real estate without personal credit
- How to secure short-term rentals
- How to analyze a deal
- How to fully furnish short-term rentals using business credit
- How to stack profits monthly and more.